Keeping Fit Programme is a Programme
Keeping Fit Programme
Full programme description
In this programme, we will learn about physical fitness and how to exercise at home, in the park, and in the gym.
This programme consists of 4 courses:
In this programme, we will:
- Know what physically fit is and its benefits.
- Identify the common types of physical fitness activities.
- Engage in regular exercise.
- Learn how to carry out a warm-up routine.
- Learn how to carry out a cool down routine.
- Learn how to carry out three core routines, each comprising several exercises.
- Learn how to carry out a workout routine, covering four fitness stations commonly found in parks.
- Learn how to follow gym etiquette.
- Learn how to follow simple gym exercises targeting different parts of the body.
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.