Full course description
Our bodies are designed to move. Engaging in fitness or sporting activities will help us maintain our physical fitness and mental well-being while creating opportunities for social interaction.
This course will share why physical fitness is important to us, what are some of the common types of physical fitness activities we can do and how we can get started.
In this course, we will learn about:
- Getting Physically Fit
- Recommended Workout Routine
- Types of Physical Activities
- How to Get Started
- Using the Exercise Planner: Examples
- Tips for Preventing Sports Injuries
In this course, we will:
- Know what physically fit is and its benefits.
- Identify the common types of physical fitness activities.
- Engage in regular exercise.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)