Full course description
Did you know that there are many free-to-use fitness stations in parks and residential areas around Singapore? These fitness stations are open to the public and have a good variety of exercise equipment.
This course will share how we can safely use the exercise equipment commonly found in these fitness stations.
In this course, we will learn about:
- Types of Activities and Exercises We Can Do in Parks
- Getting Ready for Exercise
- Warming Up Before Exercising
- Common Exercise Stations
- Fitness Workout – Beginner Level
- Cooling Down After Exercising
In this course, we will learn how to carry out:
- A warm-up routine.
- A cool down routine.
- A workout routine, covering four fitness stations commonly found in parks.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.