Full programme description
This programme contains 3 courses covering topics such as how to identify injuries and symptoms of possible illness, what to do when seeing a doctor at a clinic, and what to expect when getting an injection.
A highlight of this programme is the collection of videos jointly produced with our trusted partner National Healthcare Group! They graciously welcomed our eCampus Team to film with their doctors, nurses and lab technician on location at their AMK polyclinic.
Enrol in the programme now to check it out!
In this programme, we will learn to:
- identify common injuries and sickness symptoms
- describe our body and health conditions
- make medical appointments so that we can assess our own health conditions
- complete a visit to a clinic for medical treatment, and
- know how to consume or apply medication to help recover from illnesses and physical discomfort.
This programme is for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
This programme consists of 3 courses:
In this programme, we will learn:
- How to identify and effectively communicate our body and health conditions to others
- How to make medical appointments and complete a visit to a medical clinic
- How to read instruction labels of medicines and take medicines
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)