Taking Medication is a Course
Started 11 Feb 2022
Full course description
Learn how to take different types of medicine to recover from illnesses and physical discomfort.
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn:
- Why and when we need to take medication
- To understand the medicine label
- The different types of medicine (pill, syrup, topical) and how to take them
- When and how we should dispose of medications
In this course, we will learn to recognise and recall:
- How to read the medication label and follow its instructions
- How to take different types of medication
- How to dispose of expired, spoilt, or unwanted medication
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)