Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to check our own body condition, and how to communicate better to our friends, family, and medical professionals.
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Parts of the human body
- Basic vocabulary to describe our medical condition
- Some common injuries and sickness symptoms
- Using a thermometer and an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) kit
- The national 3-step protocols for Covid-19
In this course, we will learn to recognise and recall:
- How to identify our body and health condition
- How to effectively communicate our body and health condition to others
- How to use the thermometer and the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) kit
- What the national Covid-19 protocols are and when to apply them
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)