Full programme description
In this programme, we will learn about identifying and counting money, making cashless payments, budgeting and saving money, and be introduced to banking services in Singapore.
This programme consists of 4 courses:
In this programme, we will learn:
- About the basics of what money is.
- How to identify different types of money.
- How to identify foreign money.
- How to count different types of money.
- How to look at prices and buy items.
- How to keep our money safe.
- To identify different types of cashless payment methods.
- To recognise the risks of using cashless payment.
- To follow tips on keeping cashless payment safe.
- How we get money.
- What are needs and wants.
- What are savings and how we can save money.
- What is a budget and how to track our expenses.
- How to make our savings work for us.
- What are banks.
- What are some common banking services in Singapore.
- What to expect at a bank.
- How to use a bank ATM.
This online programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)