Budgeting and Saving Money is a Course
Budgeting and Saving Money
Full course description
The amount of money we have is limited so we need to learn how to manage our money. With some planning, we can ensure that we have enough money to spend on the things we need, as well as have some savings for our wants and future emergencies.
This course will share how we can budget our allowance, spend on our needs, and save up for our wants and future emergencies.
In this course, we will learn about:
- How Do We Get Money?
- What Are Needs and Wants?
- What Are Savings and How Can We Save Money?
- Tips for Saving Money when Shopping
- What Is a Budget and How Can We Track Our Expenses?
- Making Our Savings Work For Us
In this course, we will learn:
- How we get money.
- What are needs and wants.
- What are savings and how we can save money.
- What is a budget and how to track our expenses.
- How to make our savings work for us.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)