Introduction to Banking Services in Singapore is a Course
Introduction to Banking Services in Singapore
Full course description
A bank is a place that looks after people’s money for them and keeps it safe. Banks also offer other services that people use to manage their money.
This course will cover the basics of banks and some commonly used banking services in Singapore.
In this course, we will learn about:
- What Are Banks?
- Common Banking Services in Singapore
- What to Expect at a Bank
- How to Use a Bank ATM
- Social and Safety Rules When Using an ATM
- How to Protect Ourselves When Using an ATM
In this course, we will learn:
- What are banks.
- What are some common banking services in Singapore.
- What to expect at a bank.
- How to use a bank ATM.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)