Basics of Physical Money is a Course
Basics of Physical Money
Started 1 Nov 2021
Full course description
Money is used everyday in our lives to make purchases for goods or services. Therefore it is important to know what money is and how to use it.
This course covers the basics of identifying and counting money.
This course contains five modules:
- Introducing Money
- Identifying Notes and Coins
- Counting Notes and Coins
- Buying Things With Notes and Coins
- Keeping Our Notes and Coins Safe
This course will cover:
- The basics of what money is
- How to identify different types of money
- How to identify foreign money
- How to use count different types money
- How to look at prices and buy items
- How to keep our money safe
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)