Full programme description
In this programme, we will learn how to use appliances safely and how to use and clean a variety of household electrical appliances.
This programme is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
This programme consists of 4 courses:
In this programme, we will learn:
- How to stay safe when handling electrical sockets, power cords and switches.
- The safety precautions to take when using appliances.
- The correct way to use and maintain an air conditioner.
- The safety and maintenance tips to follow when using an air conditioner.
- The correct way to use and maintain a ceiling fan.
- The safety tips to follow when using a ceiling fan.
- The correct way to use and maintain an electric fan.
- The safety tips to follow when using an electric fan.
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)