Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to use and clean an air conditioner.
It is recommended that we use an appliance the way it was designed to be used as this will keep it in good working condition and prevent possible accidents or injury.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Common Types of Air Conditioners Found in People’s Homes.
- How to Turn on and off an Air Conditioner.
- How to Use an Air Conditioner’s Remote Control.
- Safety and Maintenance Tips When Using an Air Conditioner.
- How to Clean the Air Filters of an Air Conditioner.
In this course, we will learn:
- The correct way to use and maintain an air conditioner.
- The safety and maintenance tips to follow when using an air conditioner.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)