Using an Electric Fan is a Course
Using an Electric Fan
Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to use and clean an electric fan.
It is recommended that we use an appliance the way it was designed to be used as this will keep it in good working condition and prevent possible accidents or injury.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Common Types of Electric Fans Found in People’s Homes.
- How to Turn on and off a Wall Fan Manually.
- How to Turn on and off a Wall Fan Using a Remote Control.
- How to Turn on and off a Desk Fan.
- Electric Fan Safety and Maintenance Tips.
- How to Clean the Fan Blades and Grilles of an Electric Fan.
In this course, we will learn:
- The correct way to use and maintain an electric fan.
- The safety tips to follow when using an electric fan.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)