Full programme description
A clean and well-organised home can make a person feel relaxed and at peace. Keeping our homes clean might seem like a big chore. Using efficient cleaning techniques and adopting the right habits, cleaning our home will be a quick and easy task.
This programme consists of courses that will help learners pick up efficient cleaning techniques and adopt the right habits to keep their home clean, organised and tidy.
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
This programme consists of 4 courses:
In this programme, we will learn:
- to keep our personal and shared space clean and tidy
- to use different cleaning supplies and cleaning methods
- to clean different parts of our home
- to establish a cleaning routine at home
- to appropriately dispose of trash or unwanted items
This online programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)