Full course description
Whether it is at home, in school or out in the community, we will need to share space with other people. A clean and tidy space is welcoming and ready to be used comfortably. Hence, it is our social responsibility to ensure that the shared space we have used is clean and tidy so that it is ready for the next person to use.
In this course, we will learn how to keep personal and shared space tidy.
This course covers the following topics:
- What are Personal and Shared Spaces
- Keeping Personal and Shared Spaces Clean, Tidy and Organised
In this course, we will:
- explain why respecting and taking care of personal and shared spaces is important
- learn how to make our bed
- learn the good habits of staying organised
- learn how to clear the clutter from our living space
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)