Full programme description
This programme is designed to support students in acquiring the digital skills needed to access a rich and personalised learning experience in today's technology-driven world.
This programme is for:
- Pathlight Secondary School Students
- Pathlight Vocational Students
This is a self-paced programme. However, it may be helpful to pace your work in weeks. We have designed this programme to be completed in about 3 to 4 hours a week for 6 weeks.
- Week 1 – My Personal Learning Device
- Week 2 – Learning Online with MS Teams
- Week 3 – Basic Note Taking with One Note
- Week 4 – Basic Word Processing with Word
- Week 5 – Basic Spreadsheet Creation with Excel
- Week 6 – Basic Presentation Creation with PowerPoint
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)