Learning Online with Microsoft Teams is a Course
Learning Online with Microsoft Teams
Started 13 Jul 2021
Full course description
This course introduces learners to Microsoft Teams the how to use the features to learn, share, interact and collaborate with fellow learners and teachers.
This course contains three modules:
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Communication & Collaboration
- Tracking My Learning
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Navigate Teams and use it effectively to join online classes, access class notes, and ask questions
- Use schedule management tools on Teams to track our own learning to manage our assignments and tasks
- Work collaboratively with peers and teachers by utilizing tools on Teams to communicate and share ideas online
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy