Full course description
This course aims to introduce us to the laptop as a personal learning device.
This course is recommended for Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above.
This course contains four modules:
- Parts of My Personal Learning Device
- Setting Up My Personal Learning Device
- Taking Care of My Personal Learning Device
- Using Accessibility Tools on My Personal Learning Device
Each module will take 30 minutes to complete, excluding assignments.
In this course, we will learn to recognise and recall:
- the different parts of a laptop
- how to set up a laptop
- how to take care of a laptop
- suitable accessibility tools for our needs
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy