Basic Spreadsheet Creation with Excel is a Course
Basic Spreadsheet Creation with Excel
Started 8 Nov 2021
Full course description
This course introduces learners to Microsoft Excel and its features to create Word documents.
This course has four modules:
- Navigating Around Excel
- Working With Cells & Sheets
- Formulas & Functions
- Working With Data
Recommended to be complete within 4 weeks.
Learners will learn:
- to effectively navigate around the Excel environment
- edit and format Excel spreadsheets
- implement basic Excel formulas and functions
- to work with data by managing and visualising data
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)