Full programme description
In today's digital age, the Internet and technology have become integral parts of our lives. They facilitate instant connections and provide us with access to vast amounts of information. To maintain a healthy and balanced relationship with technology, it is important that we not only harness its potential for positive purposes but also become responsible and safe users.
Introducing the Cyber Wellness Programme, which comprises three courses designed to foster a mindful and balanced approach to digital usage. These courses aim to empower learners to leverage the advantages of technology while effectively mitigating potential risks and minimizing their impact on overall well-being.
In this programme, we will learn to:
- Recognise the types of information found on the Internet
- Assess the credibility of an information source
- Apply positive online behaviour to be respectful online
- Understand the different aspects of offline and online friendship
- Recognise what cyberbullying is and its impact on the victims
- Identify strategies for dealing with cyberbullying
- Describe the ways to build and maintain a positive digital reputation
- Understand the importance of protecting our data
- Consume digital media responsibly
- Recognise the warning signs that indicate a potential scam
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)