Home Safety and Security Programme is a Programme
Home Safety and Security Programme
Full programme description
In this programme, we will learn how to be safe at home from potential dangers, such as strangers, windows, balconies, and fire.
This programme is recommended for:
- Upper Primary
This programme consists of 3 course:
In this programme, we will learn to:
- Lock and unlock our home's doors and gate.
- Respond to strangers and visitors to our home.
- Identify what numbers to call for different types of emergencies and when to call.
- Stay safe around windows and on balconies.
- Open, close and lock windows.
- Check windows for defects and how to maintain them.
- Identify common fire hazards.
- Keep ourselves safe in the event of a fire.
- Observe fire safety and prevention practices.
- Use a fire extinguisher and a fire blanket.
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)