Full course description
Our home should be a place where we feel safe while doing things like eating, playing and resting. In this course, we shall learn how to stay safe around windows and balconies. This is vital to prevent accidents and keep ourselves and others safe.
This course is recommended for:
- Upper Primary
This course contains three modules:
- Securing Our Door
- How to Respond to Strangers
- Getting Help in a Home Emergency
In this course, we will learn to:
- Stay safe around windows and on balconies.
- Open, close, and lock windows.
- Check windows for defects and how to maintain them.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)