Pedestrian Safety is a Course
Started 13 Oct 2021
Full course description
In this course, we will explore what are some common pedestrian signs, how to use designated pedestrian crossings commonly found around Singapore, and what are the road safety tips we should follow to keep ourselves safe.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Pedestrian Signs
- Different Types of Pedestrian Crossings
- The Kerb Drill
- Be Seen, Be Safe
- Crossing at Traffic Lights
- Using a Zebra Crossing
- Using an Overhead Bridge
- Using an Underpass
- Pedestrian Safety: Dos and Don’ts
- Staying Safe Around Hazards
In this course, we will learn to recognise and recall:
- The meaning of common pedestrian signs.
- How to safely use the different types of pedestrian crossings.
- How to stay safe around road hazards.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)