Road Safety Programme is a Programme
Road Safety Programme
Started 13 Oct 2021
Full programme description
In this programme, we will explore what are some common pedestrian signs, how to use designated pedestrian crossings commonly found around Singapore, and what are the road safety tips we should follow to keep ourselves safe, as pedestrians and as cyclists.
This programme is for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
This programme consists of 2 courses:
In this programme, we will learn to recognise and recall:
- The meaning of common pedestrian signs.
- How to safely use the different types of pedestrian crossings.
- How to stay safe around road hazards.
- How to be a safe cyclist.
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)