Respiratory and Hand Hygiene is a Course
Respiratory and Hand Hygiene
Started 3 Mar 2022
Full course description
Practising good respiratory and hand hygiene are two ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others. In this course, we will learn about the importance of respiratory and hand hygiene and how to practise them.
This course is recommended for:
- 11 years old and up
In this course, we will learn to:
- recognise the importance of respiratory and hand hygiene
- follow the good respiratory and hand hygiene: When, Where and What to Prepare
- follow the steps of nose-blowing and cleaning
- follow the cough and/or sneeze etiquette
- follow the steps of putting on and removing face mask
- follow the steps of handwashing
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)