Full programme description
In this programme, we will learn how to read a recipe and how to prepare simple food, drinks, and snacks.
This programme is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
This programme consists of 3 courses:
In this programme, we will learn:
- To recognise what different types of recipes look like.
- To interpret a recipe to determine the ingredients and equipment required.
- Some simple recipes to make food and drinks.
- Recognise what are ready-to-eat food versus raw food.
- Read the Food Label.
- Recognise and read the Usage Instructions and the Nutrition Information Panel (NIP)
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)