Full course description
A recipe is a set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required. This course will cover how to follow a recipe in order to prepare the dish.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Different Types of Recipes.
- Parts of a Recipe.
- How to Read a Sample Recipe.
- Tips When Preparing for a Recipe.
- Tips When Completing a Recipe.
In this course, we will learn to:
- Recognise what different types of recipes look like.
- Interpret a recipe to determine the ingredients and equipment required.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)