Managing Laundry Programme is a Programme
Managing Laundry Programme
Full programme description
Everyone needs fresh and clean clothing to wear every day. Knowing how to wash our clothes or do our laundry is an important life skill. It is a chore every independent person has to do on a daily or weekly basis.
This programme is a bundle of three courses that provides the necessary information to help students to manage their laundry.
This programme consists of 3 courses:
In this programme, we will learn:
- Identify and sort used laundry items for washing
- Determine how frequently laundry needs to be done.
- List the five steps to do laundry.
- Select the appropriate laundry equipment and cleaning agents required for doing laundry.
- Hand wash laundry items
- Use a washing machine to wash laundry items
- Dry laundry items
- Fold the clothes before keeping them in the drawers
- Hang the clothes in the wardrobe using a hanger
- Use the iron or garment steamer to straighten clothes
- Keep and organise clothes neatly in the wardrobe
This programme is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this programme after signing in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)