Introduction to Doing Laundry is a Course
Introduction to Doing Laundry
Full course description
The clothes we wear, the towels and linen we use, can become dirty. These items are called used laundry items. Washing and drying these items is referred to as "doing laundry".
We need to do our laundry regularly to have clean clothes to wear and clean towels and linen to use. Knowing how to do our laundry is an important life skill we need to pick up in our lives.
This course covers the following topics:
- Meaning of doing laundry
- Putting dirty clothes away for washing
- When to do our laundry
- Laundry equipment and cleaning agents
- Steps to do laundry
In this course, we will learn to:
- Identify and sort used laundry items for washing.
- Determine how frequently laundry needs to be done.
- List the five steps to do laundry.
- Select the appropriate laundry equipment and cleaning agents required for doing laundry.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)