Using a Dishwasher is a Course
Using a Dishwasher
Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to use and clean a dishwasher.
It is recommended that we use an appliance the way it was designed to be used as this will keep it in good working condition and prevent possible accidents or injury.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- How to Use a Dishwasher.
- Things to Note When Using the Dishwasher.
- Things That Should Not be Washed in the Dishwasher.
- How to Clean a Dishwasher.
In this course, we will learn:
- The correct way to use and maintain a dishwasher.
- The things that should not be washed in a dishwasher.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)