Full course description
In this course, we will learn the different knife skills that can be used to cut food into smaller pieces, which would be easier to cook and eat.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn:
- Two Basic Cutting Techniques: Cross Chop and Rock Chop
- Three Common Cuts: Dice, Julienne and Chiffonade
- Five Common Cuts: Batons, Wedges, Slices, Dice and Crinkle-Cut
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Recognise a chef’s knife
- Describe two cutting techniques using a chef’s knife
- Recognise different types of common cuts
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)