Food Safety is a Course
Full course description
In this course, we will be introduced to food safety practices to keep ourselves safe and healthy when storing, preparing, and cooking food.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Food poisoning and what causes it
- Food safety practices
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Describe and follow food safety practices
- Practice hygiene when handling food items
- Ensure food is safe for consumption
- Stay safe when preparing food
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)