Cooking Methods is a Course
Full course description
This course will share some of the common and quick cooking methods and show us what these methods look like. We can use some of these methods to prepare and cook simple meals.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Moist-Heat Methods like:
- Brewing or Steeping
- Dry-Heat Methods With Fat like:
- Shallow-Frying or Pan-Frying
- Stir-Frying or Sautéing
- Dry-Heat Methods Without Fat like:
In this course, we will learn how to:
- Recognise some common and quick cooking methods mentioned in recipes especially:
- Moist-Heat Methods.
- Dry-Heat Methods With Fat.
- Dry-Heat Methods Without Fat.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)