Full course description
This course will share how we can choose well-balanced meals by using My Healthy Plate from the Health Promotion Board (HPB).
In this course, we will learn about:
- Selecting Well-Balanced Meals Using My Healthy Plate.
- My Healthy Plate: Summary of Main Points.
- Serving Size for Each Food Group.
- Number of Servings to Eat Daily.
- How to Eat Enough Servings Daily.
- How to Choose Healthier Snacks.
In this course, we will learn:
- What is My Healthy Plate and how to use it to select a well-balanced meal.
- What are the serving sizes for different food groups and how many servings to eat a day.
- What are the healthier foods to have when having a snack.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)