Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to take the bus, what are the considerate and safe behaviours while riding the bus, and how to get help.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- The Public Bus System in Singapore
- Steps to Take the Bus
- Considerate Behaviour on the Bus
- Safety When Taking the Bus
- How to Get Help
- What to Do If…
In this course, we will learn to:
- Locate and queue for a specific bus in a bus interchange.
- Flag down a specific bus from a bus stop safely.
- Board and alight from a bus safely.
- Pay the bus fare using an ez-link card or cash.
- Be considerate to others on the bus.
- Stay safe on the bus.
- Manage unexpected situations on a bus journey.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)