Full course description
In this course, we will learn how to plan a journey using a mobile phone app and a journey planner.
This course is recommended for:
- Middle Years (11 – 14 years old) and above
In this course, we will learn about:
- Why Plan Our Journey?
- Planning a Journey by Public Transport
- Using Navigation Apps to Help Plan a Journey
- Bus and Train Operating Hours
- First and Last Bus Timings
- First and Last Train (MRT) Timings
- Using Taxis and Private Hire Vehicles
In this course, we will learn to recognise:
- How to check bus and train (MRT) operating hours.
- What information is required to start planning a journey by public transport.
- What are the essential items to bring when travelling on public transport.
- What navigation apps and tools can be used to plan a travel route to reach a destination.
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)