Full course description
Understanding the expected level of stamina and increasing your stamina will help you meet your employer's expectations.
In this course, we will be covering content on what stamina is, the expected level of stamina at work and the methods to increase stamina.
This course is recommended for:
- Working adults
- Vocational students
- Graduating students
This course consists of three modules:
- The Meaning and Importance of Stamina at Work
- Types of Stamina and Expected Level of Stamina
- Methods to Increase Stamina
In this course, we will learn to apply skills in the following areas:
- Explain the importance of stamina at work
- Identify the expected and unexpected level of stamina at work
- Identify situations that cause unexpected levels of stamina and apply methods to increase stamina
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Employment & Employability Center (E2C)
Autism Resource Centre (S)