Full course description
Have you encountered a situation in which you are not sure about the instructions to carry out or continue your work?
It is OK to ask when we need help at work. Initiating for help at work is an essential communication skill to help complete the task correctly and quickly.
In this course, we will be covering content on how to initiate for help at work and apply these skills in different situations.
This course is recommended for:
- Working adults
- Vocational students
- Graduating students
This course consists of three modules:
- Importance of Initiating for Help at Work
- How to Initiate for Help at Work
- Situations of When to Initiate for Help
In this course, we will learn to apply skills in the following areas:
- Explain the importance of initiating to ask for help at work
- Describe the ways to initiate for help at work
- Identify situations on when to initiate for help at work
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Employment & Employability Center (E2C)
Autism Resource Centre (S)