Full course description
This course is designed to help pre-teen boys understand what happens to their bodies during puberty and how they can manage the change.
This course is organised into three modules:
- Growing Up and Managing Body Changes
- Managing Emotional Changes
- Why Do We Need To Learn About Changes
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Indicate knowledge of bodily changes during puberty
- Indicate knowledge of how to cope with these changes
- Indicate understanding of why we should learn about changes and what is OK/NOT-OK to do
- Practice what to do when uncomfortable with body changes and changes in feelings
This course is available to selected Pathlight School students as part of their on-campus lessons.
Please contact Pathlight eCampus for more information about this course.
Autism Resource Centre (S)