Communicating Basic Personal Information is a Course
Communicating Basic Personal Information
Started 3 Dec 2020
Full course description
This course provides detailed guides on how to communicate personal information accurately and safely in the context of daily life. It can be used as a resource to help educators and caregivers guide young learners to communicate basic personal information safely.
This course contains five modules:
- Our Parents’ Information
- Our Home Address
- Our Contact Information
- Communicating Personal Information
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- State their name
- State the names of their parents or caregivers
- State how their parents or caregivers can be contacted
- State their home address
- State their contact information
- Identify what personal information is ok to share in common scenarios
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)