Full course description
This course is compulsory for all ARC(S) and Pathlight School staff. It will give you an overview of shared values and principles that would guide you when faced with a decision in your course of work.
This course is organised into two modules:
- Social Media Etiquette
- Staff-Student Boundaries
In this course, you will learn to:
- Understand the underlying principles of the School's guidelines
- Observe the school code of conduct expected from all staff including:
- Guidelines on the use of social media platforms
- Observing important school protocol on communications and interactions with students and families
- Guidelines on receiving and giving gifts
This course is available to all Pathlight School / ARC(S) staff.
Please visit the HR Department’s Page on the Intranet to access this course.
ARC(S) & Pathlight School