Full course description
This course will provide educators with the basic skills to screen, analyse, plan and remediate literacy issues experienced by students in Pathlight School.
This course covers four modules:
- Level 1 Literacy Assessment
- Level 1 Literacy Intervention
- Level 2 Literacy Assessment
- Level 2 Literacy Intervention
At the end of the course, Educators will be able to:
- Administer and score a set of literacy assessments
- Plan for remediation priorities
- Use evidence-based literacy remediation strategies in key sub-skill areas
This course is available to Pathlight School / ARC(S) staff.
Please contact Pathlight eCampus if you are a staff and would like to access this course.