Full course description
This course provides essential knowledge to commence work on designing and developing an engaging course for learners.
This course is organised into eight modules:
- About Learning Design
- Universal Design for Learning and its Application to Online Learning
- Writing for Persons with Autism
- Elements of Course and Module Introduction
- Designing and Developing Content
- Designing and Developing Learning Activities
- Designing Assessments
- Incorporating Useful Learning Resources and Adhering to Singapore’s Copyright Laws
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- explain the components of an eCampus course and the underlying factors that make a course engaging for learners
- explain the role of a Course Developer
- elaborate on the Universal Design for Learning
- write course learning outcomes that are aligned to education outcomes
- develop effective assessments that measure the attainment of learning outcomes
- develop engaging content for eCampus
- design engaging learning activities
- apply knowledge of copyright issues to course development work
This course is available to Pathlight School / ARC(S) staff.
Please contact Pathlight eCampus if you are a staff and would like to access this course.
Autism Resource Centre (S)