Racial Harmony in Singapore is a Course
Racial Harmony in Singapore
Started 7 Jul 2021
Full course description
Explore key aspects of racial harmony in Singapore and learn how we can strengthen our relationships with the people around us.
This course is recommended for:
- 12 Years Old and Up
- Secondary School Students
In this course, we will learn about:
- What is Racial Harmony Day?
- Why is it Important to Maintain Racial Harmony?
- What Does Racial Harmony Mean?
- How Do We Maintain Racial Harmony?
Students will learn to:
- Recognise the importance of racial harmony in Singapore and the issues surrounding the topic
- Define the meaning of racial harmony
- Use resources to start thinking and learning more about racial harmony in Singapore
- Engage in respectful discussion about racial harmony
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
Autism Resource Centre (S)