Full course description
Classical Music: Romantic Era introduces students to the music that was composed during this period. Students will learn more about the history of this period and the characteristics of the music composed during this time. This course will introduce the major composers of this period and expose students to a number of well-known pieces.
This course is organised into five modules:
- Romantic Era Explained
- Romantic "Pioneers"
- Romantic "Poets"
- Romantic Classicists
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)
In this course, you will learn about:
- Romantic Music
- Life and Music of Romantic "Pioneers"
- Life and Music of Romantic "Poets"
- Life and Music of Romantic Classicists
- Life and Music of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can Enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.