Full course description
This course allows learners to design and create simple 3D objects using a web-based 3D CAD design tool. In this course, learners will familiarise themselves with the features of the 3D CAD design tool and explore the design thinking process. In addition, this course also takes the learner through simple design projects to provide a hands-on approach to learning 3D modelling.
This course contains three self-paced modules:
- 3D Modelling with Thinkercad
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Design Projects
Recommended to be complete within 8 week(s).
In this course, you will learn:
- the 3D modelling techniques using Tinkercad
- how to implement Design Thinking strategies and tools to create unique designs
- how to examine the history, development and designs of simple objects
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can Enrol to this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy