Full course description
This course allows the learner to learn about how games are made and the basic elements that are commonly used in games.
Additionally, this course allows the learner to learn the basic and fundamental skills to be a game developer.
This course contains four self-paced modules:
- Introduction to Video Games
- Graphical Assets in Games
- Sound Assets for Games
- Sprite Design
Recommended to be complete within 4 week(s).
In this course, you will learn:
- Understand basic programming concepts
- Understand basic game concepts and development
- Programme in Scratch
- Create game characters or sprites in Scratch Costume Editor
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can enrol to this course after login to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy