Full course description
This course provides the necessary information to help students be responsible digital learners. It provides students with an understanding of the importance of respect for self and others on the Internet. It also encourages safe, responsible and positive usage of the Internet and technology for collaboration, learning and productivity.
This course contains 10 self-paced modules:
- The Internet and the Online Environment
- Maintaining Your Online Privacy
- Striking a balance
- Respecting Others Online
- Recognising Online Bullying
- Managing Online Friends
- Evaluating Online Information
- Handling Inappropriate Content
- Managing Security Risks
- Respecting Copyright
Recommended to be complete within 10 week(s).
This course will cover:
- respect for self and others online
- safe and responsible use of the Internet and digital devices
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can Enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy