Full course description
This course introduces learners to the basics of 3D modelling. Learners then learn how to apply 3D modelling concepts and basic 3D design techniques to design a fantasy creature.
This course contains four self-paced modules:
- Introduction to 3D Design
- Introduction of Tinkercad
- Fundamentals of Creature Design
- 3D Creature Creation
Recommended to be complete within 4 weeks.
This course will cover the following topics:
- What is 3D design?
- Why is 3D design important and how it is used in this day and age?
- What is Tinkercad software?
- How to create your own creature
- How to translate your 2D creature into a 3D model
- Create your 3D creature In Tinkercad
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can Enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy