Full course description
This course allows learners to design, create and share simple web applications by using a free browser-based app design and development tool.
In addition, this course also takes the learner through simple design projects to provide a hands-on approach to learning app development.
This course contains five self-paced modules:
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Introduction to Wireframing
- Introduction to Computional Thinking
- Introduction to App Lab
- My First Apps
In this course, you will:
- Implement Design Thinking strategies and tools to create unique applications
- Learn and practise user interface design and wireframing concepts using Gravit Designer
- Implement Computational Thinking steps to solve problems
- Learn and practise programming concepts using App Lab
This online course is open for Pathlight School students to access.
Pathlight School students can Enrol in this course after logging in to Learn for Life eCampus.
IT & Design Academy